Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great Blog Reader... but I run out of time to do any blogging myself

The great part of my day is seeing all the mom bloggers who contribute on NewBaby.com via video. I watch all the video blogs, make sure they are categorized and then place them on our video wall and tweet about them to the thousands of tweet friends that follow me and MomTV.

As a WAHM, I really appreciate the creativity, personality, challenges and fun that come through on video... but then I read the post that makes me stop... wipe my eyes and go to the next blog. Both are great mediums and both are eternal. Which is why we spotlight blogs on NewBaby.com as well.

It is an honor for me to be a part of this community and network with such great moms... I wish I could meet you personally but will say that seeing you in video does bring you closer to your audience and really gets them attached to you - like a character on TV.

We are launching MomTV this spring and I invite you to stay tuned or sign up for your MomTV channel. Have some really great things to help promote each Mom and their blogs, revenue and review opportunities as well as networking.

I hope to see you soon and if you want to use video as a medium to blog with - let me know, we are hoping to get 250 (150 more) Moms on video by June.

Sign up on www.MomTV2.com or email me at stephanie@newbaby.com to get the scoop on FLIPS and more.

Best and keep those blogs coming!!

Stephanie @ newbaby.com

1 comment:

Nell said...

It really can be hard to find the time to read and blog and comment and, and, and! lol So much to do, so little time to do it all.

Nell